ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS with the assistance of the Ukrainian National Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Ukraine) introduce a new workshop to representatives of the agrarian sector “A Right to Agricultural Business”, which will be held on 23 March 2016 in Kyiv.
8 hours of valuable information. No theory, only practical solutions based on over 13 years of company’s practice and over 20 years of experience of professional business trainers.
During the Workshop we will give a free legal advice on specific cases. Registered participants have the opportunity to put any questions to our experts before the event. The most interesting cases will be included into the Workshop program upon a prior author’s consent. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
The event is devoted to topical issues that face each agrarian:
- preservation and increasing of land bank;
- strategy for increasing of financial performance of agricultural business;
- structuring of agricultural holdings;
- non-residents in agricultural business;
- land disputes;
- criminal liability in agricultural business;
- a farm enterprise as a legal agrarian mutant.