• University degree in Law;
• +1 year of relevant working experience;
• Ability to find non-standard solutions;
• Willingness to learn and develop;
• Result-oriented approach;
• Decent command of English, Ukrainian, and Russian;
• Good communication skills.
• Competitive salary (based on the interview results);
• Promotion and professional development;
• Professional and business training;
• Personal development;
• Possibility to register as an assistant attorney;
• Possibility to work remotely on Wednesdays and Fridays.
Please send your CV to Ekaterina Poliakova at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each CV will be considered!