We are looking for young and motivated candidates with a university degree in Law (or at least the last year students of Master’s program).
Our company highly rates:
• Positive personal qualities;
• Ability to quickly assimilate new skills and to work as part of a team;
• Proactivity, commitment and curiosity;
• Good command of English;
• Interest in a particular law practice;
• Creative approach to non-standard tasks;
• Work experience.
• Competitive salary (based on the interview results);
• Promotion and professional development;
• Professional and business training;
• Personal development.
Please send your CV to Ekaterina Poliakova at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each CV will be considered!