Within the Business Structuring Practice ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS provide the following services:
- Review of existing business structure for unfavourable relationships:
- Check of owners.
- Check of enterprises and other business entities of the group.
- Check of key employees and management team.
- Check of counterparties.
- Check of antimonopoly risks over the whole history of business operation:
- Sale and purchase agreements, agreements for the lease of enterprises, integral property complex, real estate.
- Appointments of TOP-management which could be treated as concentrations.
- Building up of a “white” business structure taking into account:
- Establishment of optimal holding in accordance with client’s business objectives.
- Antimonopoly risks and minimization of AMCU’s approvals for the concentration, which were obtained in the past and will be required in the future when structuring a holding.
- Necessity to optimize information about an actual business owner.
- Necessity for a correct disclosure of information about the actual business owner.
- Establishment of an effective business operation system.
- Necessity to use optimal non-resident structures.
- Full litigation support:
- in different types of litigation, including criminal proceedings.
- in holding restructuring.
- in obtaining AMCU’s approvals.
- in registration and support of non-resident structures.
- if required, obtaining of individual NBU licenses for making foreign investments.
- formalization and settlement of relations of business partners.
- Implementation of fraud management system at enterprises of the holding.
"We express gratitude to ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS for the efficient legal support of our projects."
Trigon Capital AS