BAD DEBT SETTLEMENT
BAD DEBT SETTLEMENT
ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS provides the following services within the framework of the BAD DEBT SETTLEMENT practice:
- Legal and financial due diligence of existing debt, development of the strategy for its repayment.
- Legal support of debt restructuring (including holding negotiations), both on the side of the creditor and on the side of the debtor.
- Legal support of the process of removal of encumbrances over the assets.
- Development and implementation of preventive measures to avoid any cases of debtor’s acting in bad faith.
- Advice on tax optimization when restructuring debt.
- Legal support of the process of assets recovery in pursuance of the notarial writ of execution and mortgage clause.
- Acting for both the creditor and the debtor in a legal dispute on debt collection or within the framework of an enforcement proceeding.
- Acting for clients in bankruptcy proceeding (property management, rehabilitation, liquidation).
- Debt restructuring in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Interaction with the creditors’ committee, insolvency receiver in the interests of the Client.
- Legal support of the debtor rehabilitation within the framework of the bankruptcy proceeding.
- Advice on investment into bad assets during bankruptcy proceedings.
- Identification of bad faith debtors in terms of fictitiously created payables in order to evade fulfilment of the obligations under loan agreements.
- Legal support of debt collection from guarantors and pledgers/mortgagors.
- Determination and legal support of the procedure for return into debtor`s ownership of the assets that were pledged/mortgaged and were seized without consent of the pledgee/ mortgagee.
- Preventing underestimation of the value of the assets subject to sale within the framework of the bankruptcy proceeding against the debtor.
- Legal support of the process of bringing the persons controlling the debtor to subsidiary liability.