ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS DEBT RESTRUCTURING Practice provides the following services:
- Legal and financial due diligence of existing debt.
- Debt restructuring advice either to lenders or debtors.
- Restructuring and collection of bad debt.
- Support in court and enforcement proceedings related to collection of debt.
- Support in releasing assets from encumbrances.
- Search for assets.
- Advice and supervision of stage-by-stage debt collection processes.
- Planning and optimisation of financial flows during debt collection.
- Advice on conclusion, modification and termination of all types of agreements during debt restructuring.
- Development and implementation of preventive measures to avoid any cases of debtor’s acting in bad faith.
- Acting for a lender during liquidation of a debtor.
- Acting for lender in bankruptcy proceedings:
- Debt restructuring in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Cooperation with creditors committee.
- Advice on debtor rehabilitation.
- Advice on investment into bad assets during bankruptcy proceedings.
The lawyers of ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS constantly demonstrate their best professional capabilities and use unconventional approaches in performing the challenging tasks.