ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS DISPUTE RESOLUTION. BANKRUPTCY Practice provides the following services:
- Acting for and defending clients in:
- Corporate and investment disputes
- Debt collection and damages payment disputes
- Land disputes
- Real estate and construction disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Intellectual property rights protection disputes
- Disputes with governmental, local self-government and regulatory authorities
- Antimonopoly and competition disputes
- Disputes with tax and customs authorities
- Banking disputes
- Public-private partnership disputes
- Family and labour disputes
- Honour, dignity and business reputation protection disputes.
- Representation in courts of all jurisdictions and instances in Ukraine.
- Acting for clients in bankruptcy, rehabilitation and liquidation proceedings.
- Acting for clients in cases related to protection of officials
- Recognition and enforcement in Ukraine of awards rendered by international commercial arbitration and foreign courts.
- Drafting and advice during signing and performance of settlement agreements.
- Search of debtor’s assets.
- Legal support in enforcement proceedings.
- Advice on how to hold liable for failing to perform judgements.
- representation of taxpayers before the fiscal agencies.
- legal support during tax inspections (review of inspection results, drafting of objections to inspection reports, formation of evidential base).
- appeal of tax decision notices, acts/omissions of the fiscal agencies.
- representation of taxpayers in courts.
- VAT refund.
- enforcement of VAT refund court decisions.
- defense of clients in criminal proceedings on white-collar and tax crimes.
- Legal and financial due diligence of existing debt.
- Debt restructuring advice either to lenders or debtors.
- Restructuring and collection of bad debt.
- Support in releasing assets from encumbrances.
- Development and implementation of preventive measures to avoid any cases of debtor’s acting in bad faith.
- Acting for a lender during liquidation of a debtor.
- Acting for lender in bankruptcy proceedings:
- Debt restructuring in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Cooperation with creditors committee.
- Advice on debtor rehabilitation.
- Advice on investment into bad assets during bankruptcy proceedings.
All lawyers of ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS we worked with are extremely professional and successfully implement exclusive legal solutions.
Isa Prime Developments
Isa Prime Developments