ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS INVESTMENTS, M&A Practice provides the following services:
- Advice on investment projects of all levels of complexity
- Comprehensive advice on:
- investors’ entry into Ukrainian market;
- establishment of business from the scratch;
- expansion of existing business;
- entry of Ukrainian companies into international markets;
- conclusion, amendment, termination of all types of agreements, including foreign economic agreements;
- return of investments.
- Due diligence of separate companies and facilities.
- Due diligence of business partners and their reputation.
- Structuring and full advice on acquisition/ alienation of companies and other assets (land, real estate, intellectual property rights, etc.).
- Development and implementation of mechanisms for protection of investments and investor interests.
- Establishment of companies (including in foreign jurisdictions), obtaining of necessary approvals for conducting business.
- Management of investor’s enterprises in the course of investment and business structuring.
- Structuring of holdings with involvement of foreign companies.
- Planning and optimization of financial flows in business.
- Acting for clients in relations with governmental and local self-government authorities, law enforcement, controlling and security agencies, business partners and other persons.
- Obtaining of AMCU merger and concerted actions clearances. Representation of clients’ interests before Ukrainian antimonopoly bodies.
- Obtaining of the National Bank of Ukraine licenses for making investments abroad.
- Development of systems for the management of joint business with several participants.
- Preparation and advice during signing of shareholders and partnership agreements.
We are grateful to ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS for the speed and quality of the services provided. ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS lawyers proved their high level of professionalism and successfully supported the opening of the first KFC restaurant in Ukraine.