ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS provides the following services within its IT&IP Practice:
- Protection of IP Assets:
- Settling of contractual relations with software developers and other persons providing services related to creation of custom intellectual properties.
- Registration of rights to intellectual properties.
- Development and introduction of strategy for protection of intellectual property rights against infringement by third parties.
- Protection of clients in disputes related to violation of intellectual property rights.
- Development of systems for protection of business against criminal prosecution.
- Planning and optimisation of business’s flow of funds.
- IP&ІТ Due Diligence:
- Identification of IP assets and review of legal registration of intellectual property rights to such assets.
- Evaluation of ІТ&ІР assets and their impact on the company’s business processes.
- Determination of IP assets and IT solutions protection level.
- Analysis of company’s information security.
- Determination whether relations arising in the area of creation and use of IP assets were correctly formalised from the legal stand point.
- Assessment of risks existing in the current system of working with IP assets and IT solutions, and provision of recommendations on how to eliminate them.
- Prevention of Threats and Elimination of Cybercrime Consequences:
- Advice on how to ensure information security.
- Elimination of legal consequences of information and cybercrimes.
- Legal advice on compensation for harm caused by cybercrimes.
- Legal support to restoration of work with counterparties after the damage of information systems.
In the course of our joint work with ALEXANDROV&PARTNERS we were repeatedly impressed by professionalism of its lawyers, their attention to clients’ instructions and excellent results of work.
Owner of LANDLORD Magazine